Innovation never stops. But a new normal of post-COVID-19 gives us a chance to pause, reflect, and get excited about the possibilities. So we asked top Renewable Energy innovators from major brands one question: What’s happening in Renewable Energy right now that you’re most excited about? With that insight and our own market research, we were able to identify the top innovation trends in Renewable Energy and have put-together this assessment for you to quickly discover where you are and where do you want to go in your own journey of Renewable Energy Innovation.
What and how we assess Renewable Energy Innovation?ccc
How the scores are calculated by our assessment?
cccThe above exercise is pretty quick. It can be completed by any stakeholder in about 15-30 minutes and results in a visual way to represent where one’s Innovation Program technology sits in comparison to industry benchmarks. Additionally, it can be completed by multiple individuals within an organization to calibrate a mutual understanding between their collective Innovation Program departments and/or other internal stakeholders. Maturity (scale of 1 to 10) is explained below.
- Just realized – Process not in place, however, there is a realization of the need.
- Initial (chaotic, ad hoc, individual heroics) – the starting point for use of a new or undocumented repeat process.
- Repeatable – the process is at least documented sufficiently such that repeating the same steps may be attempted.
- Defined – the process is defined/confirmed as a standard business process.
- Capable – the process is quantitatively managed in accordance with agreed-upon metrics.
- Efficient – process management includes deliberate process optimization/improvement.
- Innovator – Started challenging status-quo and incremental innovation started at the edges.
- Disruptor – The tangible impact of the innovation has been proven, started institutionalizing sustainability.
- Market leader – You are nailing it.
- World-class – The true north of all.